Terms and conditions
Opencast has used utmost care to ensure and maintain the accuracy, completeness and currency of information published on this site. We, however, take no responsibility for any errors or omission, though if notified of any we will endeavour to rectify such.
The operators of this website will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use of this website.
Users of this web site are not to:
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the site or otherwise abuse any service provided on the site or linked web site.
- Disrupt, interfere or abuse any other user’s enjoyment of the site.
- Obtain unauthorised access to any part of the site that is restricted from public access.
Users of this web site agree as follows:
- To comply with instructions, guidelines, rules and notices pertaining to the use of this site as issued from time to time.
- Not to impersonate any person or entity, falsify or misrepresent any information.
- Not to post, promote or transmit any information on this site that would infringe the rights of a third party.
- Not to transmit, post or promote anything on this site that is libelous, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene or objectionable material.
The website may contain links to other sites. Although utmost care is exercised in providing links to sites that share our high standards, Opencast shall not be responsible for the content, security, availability and privacy practices used by such linked sites.
The linked pages are provided for the convenience of our website users only and do not constitute an approval of their services or practices.
Links from other web sites to our home page do not require prior permission from us but deep linking into any other page of our site should not be effected without prior permission from us.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site belong to the operators of this website and others. The owners of the marks on this site retain all rights in and to the marks. Nothing grants users the right to use, reproduce or display any of the marks.
The website operator, affiliates and business partners each reserve copyright in all content that they provide to the site, including but not limited to design, text, software, drawings, graphics and other files.
None of these may be republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, distributed, posted transmitted or sold in any form or by any means in whole or in part without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
No part of this website content may be reproduced and reused for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
All page headers, button icons, collection material, custom graphics and all other types of graphics used on this site may not be copied or imitated without the right owner’s permission.
Opencast has used its best efforts to obtain the most accurate and reliable information available and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on or accessed through this website.
By providing links to other sites, Opencast does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or product available at those sites, nor does a link indicate any association between the linked site and the operator of this website.