Our contact details
Name: Opencast Software (Europe) Ltd
Address: Hoults Estate, Unit 2, The Kiln, Walker Road, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL, United Kingdom
Phone number: + 44 (0)191 276 5656
The type of personal information we collect
We collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Website enquiry form (full name, email, company name, telephone number).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To process your job application
- To send you details of future job roles you might be interested in
- To send you information and updates on Opencast to keep you informed about the company (from a client/candidate perspective)
- To invite you to events that may interest you
- To provide marketing information that may interest you.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information for no longer than two years. We will then dispose your information by deleting your data altogether from our databases and content management systems.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via one of the following methods if you wish to make a request:
Address: Opencast Software, Hoults Estate, Unit 2, The Kiln, Walker Road, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL, United Kingdom
Phone number: + 44 (0)191 276 5656.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: +44 (0)303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk