Digital Performance Analyst - consultant
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you looking for work that makes a difference? Do you want to work with people who learn and grow together?
If so, Opencast could be the place for you. We’re a growing tech consultancy that creates user-centred solutions with purpose for our clients in government and business.
You’ll help clients improve their services by selecting the appropriate techniques to turn data into insights, by working within a product delivery team to develop performance measuring frameworks to track goals, user needs, or KPIs. You’ll operate within the client's requirements and the appropriate legal, technical and ethical constraints.
Leading by example and promoting Opencast’s approach, you’ll mentor junior colleagues, provide constructive feedback, and demonstrate an understanding of each product delivery stage and how to apply appropriate measurements for that phase of work.
· worked with data platforms such as Google Analytics, Splunk, Datadog, or similar
· used data visualisation tools such as Data Studio to create service performance dashboards
· designed and implemented a performance framework including KPIs or OKRs for a service or product
· analytical skills in identifying the right data sources and then validate and understand how to interpret the results
· collected, collated, cleansed, and interpreted data to derive meaningful and actionable insights
· an ability to use the most appropriate medium to visualise data to tell compelling and relevant actionable stories
· created hypotheses that can be tested, and developed insights based on your findings
· visualising data using Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Power Query or similar
· scripting and programming languages such as SQL, Python, R etc
· security and data privacy
· making recommendations for service changes
· working within a GDS delivery environment within a government department
· valid Security Clearance or eligibility (5+ years residency in the UK)
Consultant salary range: £43,000 – £54,000
Senior Consultant salary range: £55,000 to £75,000
What our offer includes
A competitive pension, health cash plan, share options and discretionary bonus.
Flexible hours and 25 days' holiday. Generous training budget.
People to support you every step of the way.
Where you’ll work
Our hybrid model means you could work from our HQ, a city hub, a client site or home.
We include you
We won’t discriminate on age, disability, ethnicity, family status, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. We’ll consider applicants from overseas.
Job interviews are on Microsoft Teams. We’ll make any adjustments to help you.
Want to know more?
Visit our website or email email@example.com.